In the early morning hours of October 20, the Mercury mission BepiColombo of the ESA, in collaboration with the JAXA, will be launched into space. In this Project TRYO Aerospace, part of the SENER group since June 2018, is responsible for the low-gain antennas, the medium-gain antenna and the waveguides for routing the signal towards the high-gain antenna. The manufacture of these units has required the qualification of a complex process of silver plating on titanium in a wide range of temperatures (-130 degC to +540 deg C), in response to the extreme thermomechanical conditions of this mission.
- TRYO, empresa del grupo SENER, firma un contrato con la ESA bajo el marco de la Innovation Triangle Initiative
- TRYO, a SENER group company, has signed a contract with the ESA as part of the Innovation Triangle Initiative
- ¡La constelación Iridium NEXT por fin completa!
- The Iridium NEXT constellation is finally complete!
- Renovación de los sistemas de TDT en España