TRYO Aerospace has made a first delivery of 112 LNAs and 4 CPSUs for a mobile communications satellite of INMARSAT, and is manufacturing the second one. The company has obtained contracts for more than 800 redundant LNAs in L and S bands to date. The challenge now is to achieve the same presence in power equipment: SSPAs in L and S bands, based on GaN technology.
- TRYO, empresa del grupo SENER, firma un contrato con la ESA bajo el marco de la Innovation Triangle Initiative
- TRYO, a SENER group company, has signed a contract with the ESA as part of the Innovation Triangle Initiative
- ¡La constelación Iridium NEXT por fin completa!
- The Iridium NEXT constellation is finally complete!
- Renovación de los sistemas de TDT en España